Dec 17, 2002

I couldn't post anything yesterday. For the better part of the day, the blog wouldn't update while at night my adsl was down.

Comic Fiesta was... SUPERB! Kudos to the CF crew for making it a great event! We got to see some of the MAAO board's posters there. Not to mention lotsa cosplayers. Uberness! I want another event next year! And a a bigger place please! :)

Spent a great deal of yesterday watching .hack//sign. I'm totally baffled at the ending... well not totally, but it kinda leaves an empty feeling (i want to see more dammit!). But the idea of .hack//sign scares me if it's available in real life... Watch out for PKs!
Animation: 4
Character design: 4 (And that Hippo thing is really ugly as said by A20)
Plot: 3.5 (doesn't feel complete at all because that's in the game and some rather bad conitnuation in some scenes)
Characterization: 3 (The only 2 people I really like were Sora and Maha/Maho)
Music: 5 (My new theme song is Aura...)
Overall: 4 (It's an okay watch if you got the time. But man... it could have been paced faster)

Uhm.... I think somebody left the blue tack in my bag on Saturday. It could be me, but I don't think I touched the thing. I'll return it to the owner (if I find out who) at the next MAAO meeting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home