Dec 24, 2002

It's 3:22 in the morning...
I slept at 9 (because it rained and the bed was so comfortable and having no internet due to the thunderstorm doesn't help at all) and woke up around 2am-ish). Woke for a few minutes only to realize that my bro has returned from his Prom night at Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Wanted to go to sleep again, only to receive a call from bro to open the gate (he just sampai. And now I can't go back to sleep again ;_;

So I'm using my sleepless time to download Berserk! Woohoo!!! 21 volumes so far. 2 more to go!

I got myself Icewind Dale 2 today too. It looks.......... okay. It's supposed to be a hack and slash Dungeon Crawl, but there's no rotational camera, and the interface buttons are kinda small ;_; Lotsa pausing inbetween battles because can't I click on the friggin' enemies or objects.

On the other hand, my NWN female monk is getting her ass whooped by a bloated dire spider. Bleh.

And I didn't explain about where I'm going for my end of year hols. It's UK. My bro's gonna go study there at Northhampton and thus the whole family's seeing him off. If anybody wants me to grab me anything, just tell me. Just make sure I can meet up with you (sorry, non-Klang Valley people who are reading this). And make sure you have the monetary funds to pay me back. (I'm only bringing 50 pounds).

And HAHAHhaHAHAhaha to all ManU and Liverpool fans. We underdogs r0x0r!!! (tho I wish Wayne Rooney's shot on goal was a bit lower ;_;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home