Jul 29, 2002

Today was not my day. Let me tell you what happened:

I had to open a Maybank account so that I can get my pay. My mom told me that you require only RM100 to do so. She also told me to open an Amanah Saham Didik account. Left the office at 12. Reached the Maybank Kelana Jaya at about 12:15. Parked the car inside the parking area for RM1.50 per hour. Went and attempterd to open the account. Read: ATTEMPTED. Waited for my number for about 20 minutes and then told that I have to fill in a form first. So I did that. And took another number too. Then bam! As I looked at the details of the ASD, I found out that you need a minimum of 100 units worth RM1.00 each. I was like "OMG, I have only RM130 in my pocket!!!" So I decided to drop the ASD application, and opened the Maybank account instead. Lalala. Waited another 30 minutes because it was lunch time-ish. When my turn came, I was relieved it's gonna be over. Or so I thought. Then, anothe blow hit me. The minimum deposit is RM250. O_O

Not really thinking, I rushed to my RHB bank about 2km away and withdrew RM150 (and paying RM3 for my parking). Went back to Maybank and parked by the roadside because I thought it was gonna be a quickie. Well, what do you know, he went out for lunch. Feeling hungry, I went for lunch as well. Ooh McD's Porridge. After 15 minutes of happily munching my food I went bck to the bank. I also glanced at my car. I saw a a little thing sticking near my tyre. I thought it was nothing so I continued sitting in the bank (which for your information, still had the teller dude out for lunch). My mind raced and it finally strucked me! I ran to the car and you guessed it! My tyre was clamped! Woohoo! Luckily, the ever hardworking MPPJ people were still busy clamping other cars. I applaud them for doing their job but... why me? TT_TT So I told them all the money I had was needed to open the bank account but they didn't listen. I looked at the Maybank ATM and realized it was a frigging MEPS ATM!!! If I realized this sooner, then this latter episode wouldn't have happened! So withdrew RM50 (stupid ATM wouldn't allow RM10 denominations) and paid the MPPJ officers the money to have it unclamped. I immediately parked my car inside the parking area again. I went in the bank again and one of the customers there told me that I can let my car outside once I have paid the fine. There goes another RM1.50. but the story's not over yet as I waited for another 20 minutes for the teller dude to return from lunch. When it was finally over I drove back to the office because it was 3:25. Reached the office at 3:40 and began writing all this in Blogger. I pressed the publish button. Guess what? My quota for the day reached its limit between me loading blogger and me publishing the post!!! You wouldn't imagined how POed I am.

BUT the day's not over yet as I found out that i have a frigging job interview tomorrow at Setapak. Very nice. All in all a very fucked up day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home