Jul 22, 2002

Uh... Lunch time had me visitng the police station. Nothing serious. I just had to pay a RM30 fine for obstruction of traffic summons. I believe that it was worth it (considering that it was at Megamall and I've done it more than 10 times).

Oh I didn't mention what my bro is doing in Glasgow. He's representing Malaysia for the International Mathematics Olympiad 2002. The questions include stuff up to Form 5 but are extremely difficult. I can't answer them TT_TT

And about Furuba. SOUMA SHIGURE IS DA MAN!!! The artwork is pretty good. It's just that they had to stretch the 2 chapters in Book 6 to 3 episodes O_O I feel annoyed. That and the filler episode with Prince Yuki's President. I mean... PUT MORE SHIGURE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home