Jul 27, 2002

It's another working Saturday. I got the patch updater for Neverwinter Nights amidst other stuff. Also getting Ranma 1/2 scans from the net at 12 MBs a book. Not bad...

Now for a moment of rant (Strong use of language):

Argh! Fuck! stupid. Stupid. STUPID. My internet connection was limited to a frigging 50 MB a day! Grah! The guys in charge of the fucking proxy put a fucking limit on the bandwidth allocated! It's still okay if it's only 50 MB per person, but nooo... they decided, let's limit 50 MB for each logging account (in which there are only TWO in my department). That's saying 200 odd people having 100MB a day. Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck. Now I'm having difficulty downloading stuff again TT_TT I WANT MY STREAMYX!!!

End of Rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home