May 16, 2003

For those MAAO members trying to browse the forums, sorry for the downtime. My friend's server (www.glpics.com) was being shifted. To those who were reading my blog (and I know there's only a handful of ya) I apologize to you guys as well.

Well now, I've watched the Matrix: reloaded. Pretty good. Bullet time and speed time combined r0x0r3d. Also the story pushes along quite nicely. The only thing is that the fucking cinema at amcorp cuts the credits and thus the viewing of the revolutions trailer was utterly missed. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHGHGHGHGH~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Lucky for you guys I'm not spoiling anything. YET. Oh, but you do get to see lotsa Keanu smooching going on :/

The scourge prerelease is on this weekend, which is cool, if somewhat untimely. This is the reason I quit magic in the first place. Too many expansions in too short a time. Bleh. I might just go to get a feel of the cards perhaps. But I do know one thing though, (bitches they come they go-oops Eminem relapse) this weekend will be uber 40k battle time. Wahahaha!!! The 6' x 4' terrain is complete and we have lotsa buildings and stuff!!!! :D

Oh, and [RO] is still bloody addictive ^^;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home