Apr 24, 2003

Just as I am reading this, I just recalled of all the stories that my parents/aunts/living relative told me quite a number of times (this is partially due to aimo's response on Eisu's blog). When I was very little (i.e. less than a year old) I crawled around in my grandparents' house. I was chilling and all that and too curious for my own good. I went around the couch and saw a yellow thing and popped it in my mouth. Of course, it didn't taste very good, tho a bit crunchy. My mum and grandparents panicked and forced me to spit out that disgusting tasting corpse of a cicak...

But that was not the end of the story :D

It seemed like I didn't learn my lesson and about 6 months later, I swallowed a mothball that I found in my parent's wardrobe in my house at the time. Needless to say, I was immediately brought to the hospital to have the sphere pumped out of my digestive organs.

Think about it... what have you eaten yesterday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home