Jan 27, 2003

The Magic: The Gathering, Legions Prerelease thing was fun!

Things that happened during that day:

1. 180 people played during the 1st session, while about 80 people played during the second.
2. There were 2 girls who played both sessions! W00t!
3. I played against the journalist from The Star's Youth 2 who writes the CCG section. Fun guy :)
4. I won 2 rounds and lost 2 during the each session. They were both win-lose-win-lose.
5. I won 6 booster packs (approx. RM60) and an oversized mouse pad. the mousepad rocks :D
6. I got some good cards too. BTW, this was a sealed deck tourney, You only pay for the booster packs and the starter and you get to keep them.
7. The whole event (the 2 sessions) went for almost 12 hours (10am - 9:30pm). I'm tired =_=
8. The 2nd session started at about 3-4pm.
9. Legions is an average expansion. Much better than most had expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home