Jan 15, 2003

I'm no Roald Dahl... I think I could have made it better and longer, but oh well... (Done in 10 minutes or so)

It recently occured to me,
to somewhat a terrible degree,
that I've contracted a disease,
that would make anybody freeze.
A plague so bad,
that it makes us sad,
It pulls us asunder,
and make us a blunder.
It started so small,
that it felt like nothing at all.
It spread and spread.
Like a trend or fad,
to take over the body,
of a person who once was healthy,
of this disease; this plague,
which is not really vague.
It grows on you,
and you get accustomed to,
you feel you're fine,
but it creeps like a vine.
"Oh" you say,
"I can keep it at bay".
"I'll eat my medicine"
but because of that I'm concern.
Because the disease is curable,
but by no means medicinal.
It's psychological,
maybe even pathological.
But you can only see it
a l'il bit by bit.
Sometimes a little too late.
But that is fate.
So shut the fuck up.
And just buck up.
Listen to me.
and you might be free,
of this venerable sickness,
called procrastinating or laziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home