Oct 12, 2002

Yesterday was MC day. Woke up with a bad case of running nose and hugh temperature. I was suprised it only lasted till the afternoon. Today is an evil working day too ~_~

Also got myself Shox (rally racing), Winning Eleven 6 (football), and Legend of Legaia (RPG) for the PS2. Haven't got a chance to try them out yet, but will do so later today. My bro is taking his SAT2 exam at 8:30 this morning, so wish him luck. It's unfair to be the older sibling of a much more academically intelligent little brother.

On a much somber note, my grandmother on my dad's side has been checked into the hospital in my hometown (I consider my grandparents' place as my hometown, not my parents, since they stay over here in PJ). Heart failure. Will go back tonite to see her and wish her a well recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home