Oct 6, 2002

In 11 hours I will catch Amazing Race. No disturbing then please :)

Anyway, trip down to Jementah was pretty much uneventful. We didn't stop by Melaka tho :( So I didn't get a chance to buy belacan then. Stayed overnight at Segamat (which is incidentally 25 km away from Jementah and my grandad used to be an OCD there before he moved to Muar). Had ikan siakap bakar for dinner on the first night. That and Yong Tou Foo. Yummy. Hotel was pretty okay, though my room had lukewarm water instead of boiling hot. Bleh. TV was pretty good. I had my first viewing of Spin City and I must say that it's bloody funny.

The next day we went and visited the Jementah PMU (Pencawang Masuk Utama) which was a 33/11kV step down substation. There were 3 guard dogs there. One was a German Sheperd too. One of the dogs was eating grass... :O Finished the survey and travelled back to KL. Stopped at the Ayer Keroh Rest area and bought myself 2 bottles of cencalok! Woohoo! I didn't see any belacan though :(

Today I got Grandia Extreme and Dual Hearts (the former is a Gamearts-Enix Collaboration while the latter is made by the Alundra team). Dual Hearts is colorful action/puzzle platform RPG (think of Alundra 2)... but the Baku scares me. Especially when it wiggles. Ugh... As for Grandia Extreme... the bad voice acting is back... but the battle system is still as fun as ever. FYI, there is no more frequent save spots in the game. You must try to complete a dungeon in one go... which frankly scares me because the bosses in the game can kill your characters. The good thing about the game is that you get 8 people to fool around with. Of course that means more leveling up... Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home