Oct 28, 2002

I bought Suiko 3 and Wild Arms 3 over the weekend. That and LOTR: TTT (the game). I haven't checked LOTR yet, but...

Wild Arms 3 blows me away! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Old skool RPG! The music is great and really fits into the western setting. The cel-shading is lovely. The character designs are very well done. The story is pretty good so far (albeit cliched) but it's executed very differently from previous games.

Suiko 3's opening was superb too. But the 3D view point irks me. I wish they had stayed with the 2D perspective. I hope Stallion is still around in this game because the movement is friggin' slow. Come on True Holy Rune! The battle system is more refined compared to the previous 2 games, though I still wish it was sprite based. I might delay playing this when compared to WA3.

Oh, BTW, anybody has a Suiko 2 save on a PS2 mem card? For some odd reason I can't transfer mine :( But it's incomplete too (couldn't [SPOILER]save Nanami and finish off Clive's Quest:([/SPOILER]). I still have my ultimate complete Suiko 1 save if anybody's interested :)

Now question of the day: Would you kill millions of people if it meant the survival of the Earth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home