Jul 1, 2002

Heh. My bracer is doing a good job of keeping parts of my hand warm. The fingers are still a bit cold, but it's much more bearable right now. Also read the Sakuratetsu Taiwahen translation by Aku-Tenshi. I can only say that it's both weird and hilarious.

Learned something new: there is no such thing as high-speed connection. It only seems faster because the increased bandwidth. All the data travels at a constant velocity. With multiplexers, you can cramp quite an amount of data from different sources into one channel. Yes, that's data communication talk :)

And a little extra:

I am

damn i'm so charming. i may look
like a freakin' gay, but i sure know how to
beat the hell outta anyone.

take Which Tekken Character Are You test!

Charming? Gay? Totally not me >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home