Jun 26, 2002

Also forgot to mention that I got a 1.5GHz 496MB ram comp at the office on Monday. W00t! Problem is now that it runs on Windows 2000. They had Win ME installed but due to security reasons, changed it to Win 2K. Gah! Anyway, I'm planning to name it something by the end of the week. I've got a good name for it, but I don't know whether it's appropriate :) What do you guys think? Also some good news. I'm off to Bukit Tinggi for a workshop with my co-workers for 2 days and 1 night. Since I can't claim, I have to hitch a ride :) Note: Bukit Tinggi is that place where the French town is.

World Cup semifinals result:
South Koreans 0 : People of Deutschland 1 (Ballack)
The Turks 0 : Samba Boys 1 (Bad haircut Ronaldo)

Anyway, ionichost is being an ass and not allowing me to upload my blog. I've been trying to upload the first entry since Monday, but... ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home