Jul 7, 2003

The whole of last week was kinda tiring. Had to stay at the office and work during the weekdays till 8:30pm, (and on the friday till 12:30am Saturday). The good thing was that I got most of the things I reached my work target on that Friday/Saturday, so I had the weekends off! I spent the weekend catching T3. the movie, albeit short, was still a pretty good show. Claire Danes was no Linda Hamilton tho :) The funny parts were damn funny, and the car chase scene was really long. Infact, It's the longest chase scene I've ever seen outside a fast car movie. Lotsa cars got wrecked too.

Also saw that Legoman is in another movie called Pirates of The Carribean. Love the costume designs for that. And there's the new cop movie with Harrison Ford. From the trailer, I think it's gonna be a damn enjoyable movie. I mean, Harrison Ford as a smart witty cop.

I also went to a CC in Subang until 4 am playing warcraft 3 with some friends. The place is surprisingly packed and I could see some high level players there (although very kiasu). Nice to see that Starcraft still has a following :D

I managed to play 3 games of Warhammer 40k in the duration of the weekend. Standing's at 2 wins and 1 lost. Heh.

Oh forgot to mention, Warcraft 3's expansion was already out on the 1st of July. Go get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home