Jun 16, 2003

The weekend was a bit on the down side as i was stuck in a warehouse for the whole Saturday. Started work at 9 and finished it at 6:30. I couldn't make it to COSMAS, but from what I've heard, we've sold all Toast copies and Yongumix (which is not ours technically, but still...). So congratz to the MAAO people who went there and made a ruckus :D Also I've heard that spleenboi went and sing for the karaoke compo. W00t. Too bad I wasn't there cheering him on :( Hopefully next time I could. Either that Zid has to give the rest of us unfortunate ones another performance :D

On Sunday it was potluck day as one of my friends who runs a hobby shop in Amcorp reopened his new shop at a newer (and slightly bigger) location in the mall. 2 games of monopoly, pizzas and lotsa food made it a very tiring day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home